Op Boekblad vacatures vindt u een actueel overzicht van dé vacatures in het boekenvak en de uitgeefwereld.
Elke week worden er nieuwe vacatures op deze pagina geplaatst. Bezoek deze pagina dus regelmatig om te kijken of er een vacature is geplaatst die voor u interessant kan zijn!
Wilt u ook uw vacature op deze pagina plaatsen? Neem dan contact op met Vincent van de Vrede via firstname.lastname@example.org
Wiley is een van werelds grootste providers op het gebied van content-enabled oplossingen voor bedrijven. Wij zijn op zoek naar een zelfstandige en gemotiveerde Account Manager Sales Benelux. Als Account Manager ben je verantwoordelijk voor het onderhouden van key relaties en het ontwikkelen van nieuwe markten voor onze boeken, e-books en onze andere producten.
Netherlands - Home based
40 Hours per week
Wiley are one of the world’s largest providers of content and content-enabled solutions for businesses. We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology, globalism, and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world. The demand for knowledge and learning has never been greater, and Wiley is at the forefront of meeting that need. We may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: change with the times and adapt to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers.
Our Continental Europe Sales group is looking for a driven and self-motivated Account Manager to join the established sales team, managing the Benelux. Working as an Account Manager you will be responsible for both account managing key relationships and developing new business within both the trade market for books and e-books as well as working with institutions to encourage the use of Wiley products as course material. This is a varied role that will give you exposure to a wide variety of our products and have a key role in ensuring that we achieve our revenue targets across The Netherlands and Belgium.
It’s vital that you’re flexible and able to manage your time to ensure that you are building meaningful relationships with customers across your region. You’ll be working with colleagues around the world to seamlessly deliver targets on time and all while working from home. These skills may come from your background in a broad range of sales or account management.
· Develop and implement Territory Sales Plan to achieve revenue targets for all Wiley products of interest to Education customers including print and digital books and all other relevant products
· Establish regular face to face contact with all key clients and prospective clients in the territory to present product information and determine interest in Wiley offerings
· Based on customer’s needs and requirements, develop sales proposals for relevant products, both new and renewal, working with sales support and others as needed.
· Present proposals to customers and negotiate terms
· Provide regular reporting on achievement vs. plan and pipeline for new business
· Service accounts, providing immediate follow-up on enquiries focussing on customer needs and satisfaction
· Respond to requests from new and potential customers in a timely fashion
· Analyse and seek out new customers and opportunities throughout the region
· Maximise sales of frontlist product whilst maintaining growing backlist sales by arranging promotions and carrying out range extension exercises
We’re interested in candidates from a wide range of experience backgrounds, with global exposure and academic or educational sales being the most advantageous. It is essential that you able to travel for work and that you are happy being based from home. That being said, we’re open to talent from different industry sectors as well – if you’ve worked in a fast-paced environment managing multiple relationships, you’ll excel in this role. So, bring your ideas, because we’ll love to see the value you can add.
People have always been valued at Wiley. We work collaboratively, enjoy what we do and have opportunities to develop throughout our careers. And the rewards are impressive. Which means you can look forward to a competitive salary, bonus, defined contribution pension scheme, staff discounts and employee assistance programme.
Please click on the link and upload your CV and Cover Letter.Vacature bekijken